Subject: NRF logs
From: Dimpal gabani <[email-masked]>
To: Dimpal gabani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 10:14:39 +0530

Turning Off Scanner...
Scanner On.
Device Scanned.
[Callback] centralManager(central, didDiscover: peripheral, advertisementData: ["kCBAdvDataManufacturerData": <0800ffff 01010000 aaaaaaaa 00>, "kCBAdvDataLocalName": UpBeat_HRM, "kCBAdvDataIsConnectable": 1, "kCBAdvDataRxSecondaryPHY": 0, "kCBAdvDataServiceUUIDs": <__NSArrayM 0x280acb960>(
Device Information,
Heart Rate,
Battery
)
, "kCBAdvDataRxPrimaryPHY": 1, "kCBAdvDataTimestamp": 665337090.439608], rssi: -31)
Device Appearance switched from Generic to Heart Monitor.
Attempting to connect...
cbCentralManager.connect()
[Callback] centralManager(central, didConnect: peripheral)
Connected.
Discovering Services...
peripheral.discoverServices(nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverServices: nil)
Discovered Secure DFU Service, Heart Rate, Battery Service, and Device Information Services.
Discovering Characteristics for Secure DFU Service...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: FE59)
Discovering Characteristics for Heart Rate...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180D)
Discovering Characteristics for Battery Service...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180F)
Discovering Characteristics for Device Information...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180A)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: FE59, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Buttonless DFU Without Bonds...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 8EC90003-F315-4F60-9FB8-838830DAEA50)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180D, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A37)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Body Sensor Location...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A38)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic 7676...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 7676)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic 5656...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 5656)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180F, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Battery Level...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A19)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180A, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Manufacturer Name String...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A29)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 8EC90003-F315-4F60-9FB8-838830DAEA50, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A37, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A38, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 7676, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 5656, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A19, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A29, error: nil)
Discovered Characteristics Buttonless DFU Without Bonds for Service Secure DFU Service.
Discovered Characteristics Heart Rate Measurement, Body Sensor Location, 7676, and 5656 for Service Heart Rate.
Discovered Characteristics Battery Level for Service Battery Service.
Discovered Characteristics Manufacturer Name String for Service Device Information.
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Buttonless DFU Without Bonds
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement
Characteristic Body Sensor Location has no Descriptors.
Characteristic 7676 has no Descriptors.
Characteristic 5656 has no Descriptors.
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Battery Level
Characteristic Manufacturer Name String has no Descriptors.
Writing 0x01 to Characteristic 2A37
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x01, forCharacteristic: 2A37)
Setting Boolean true for Notifying Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didUpdateNotificationStateFor: 2A37, error: nil)
Notifying State of Heart Rate Measurement Changed to: true
Writing 0x01 to Characteristic 2A38
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x01, forCharacteristic: 2A38)
Setting Boolean true for Notifying Characteristic Body Sensor Location
Disconnecting...
cbCentralManager.cancelPeripheralConnection()
Writing 0x01 to Characteristic 7676
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x01, forCharacteristic: 7676)
Setting Boolean true for Notifying Characteristic 7676
Writing 0x00 to Characteristic 2A37
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x00, forCharacteristic: 2A37)
Setting Boolean false for Notifying Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement
Writing 0x01 to Characteristic 5656
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x01, forCharacteristic: 5656)
Setting Boolean true for Notifying Characteristic 5656
[Callback] centralManager(central, didDisconnectPeripheral: peripheral, error: nil)
Disconnected.
Device Appearance switched from Heart Monitor to NordicDFU.
Scanner Off.
Attempting to connect...
cbCentralManager.connect()
[Callback] centralManager(central, didConnect: peripheral)
Connected.
Discovering Services...
peripheral.discoverServices(nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverServices: nil)
Discovered Secure DFU Service, Heart Rate, Battery Service, and Device Information Services.
Discovering Characteristics for Secure DFU Service...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: FE59)
Discovering Characteristics for Heart Rate...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180D)
Discovering Characteristics for Battery Service...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180F)
Discovering Characteristics for Device Information...
peripheral.discoverCharacteristics(nil, for: 180A)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: FE59, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Buttonless DFU Without Bonds...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 8EC90003-F315-4F60-9FB8-838830DAEA50)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180D, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A37)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Body Sensor Location...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A38)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic 7676...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 7676)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic 5656...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 5656)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180F, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Battery Level...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A19)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor: 180A, error: nil)
Discovering Descriptors for Characteristic Manufacturer Name String...
peripheral.discoverDescriptors(for: 2A29)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 8EC90003-F315-4F60-9FB8-838830DAEA50, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A37, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A38, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 7676, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 5656, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A19, error: nil)
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didDiscoverDescriptorsFor: 2A29, error: nil)
Discovered Characteristics Buttonless DFU Without Bonds for Service Secure DFU Service.
Discovered Characteristics Heart Rate Measurement, Body Sensor Location, 7676, and 5656 for Service Heart Rate.
Discovered Characteristics Battery Level for Service Battery Service.
Discovered Characteristics Manufacturer Name String for Service Device Information.
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Buttonless DFU Without Bonds
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement
Characteristic Body Sensor Location has no Descriptors.
Characteristic 7676 has no Descriptors.
Characteristic 5656 has no Descriptors.
Discovered Client Characteristic Configuration for Characteristic Battery Level
Characteristic Manufacturer Name String has no Descriptors.
Writing 0x01 to Characteristic 2A37
peripheral.setNotifyValue(0x01, forCharacteristic: 2A37)
Setting Boolean true for Notifying Characteristic Heart Rate Measurement
[Callback] peripheral(peripheral, didUpdateNotificationStateFor: 2A37, error: nil)
Notifying State of Heart Rate Measurement Changed to: true
[Callback] centralManager(central, didDisconnectPeripheral: peripheral, error: Unknown error.)
Disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone