Terms and conditions
By using this site, you agree to the following:
- The content of your posts is owned by you, but by posting here you, give Nordic Semiconductor a perpetual license to distribute the content on this web-site, including on any future versions or variants.
- Any code snippets or examples posted are assumed to be in the public domain, unless marked otherwise.
- Information posted on this site should primarily be about Nordic Semiconductor's products.
- Nordic Semiconductor reserves the right to modify any content on editorial grounds.
- Nordic Semiconductor reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed inappropriate, including but not limited to advertisements, spam or confidential information of different kinds.
- Nordic Semiconductor takes no responsibility for content or information posted on this site. Even information provided by users marked as “Nordic Employee” should not be considered official Nordic information, although everyone always strives to provide correct, useful information.
Nordic Semiconductor will not share your user information with any third-party.