I'd like to minimize signal strength of nRF51822 chip in sending advertisement.
How do I configure?
Thanks in advance.
You can configure the output power using the call "sd_ble_gap_tx_power_set", defined in file ble_gap.h:
/**@brief Set the radio's transmit power.
* @param[in] tx_power Radio transmit power in dBm (accepted values are -40, -30, -20, -16, -12, -8, -4, 0, and 4 dBm).
* @note -40 dBm will not actually give -40 dBm, but will instead be remapped to -30 dBm.
* @return @ref NRF_SUCCESS Successfully changed the transmit power.
* @return @ref NRF_ERROR_INVALID_PARAM Invalid parameter(s) supplied.
* @return @ref NRF_ERROR_BUSY The stack is busy, process pending events and retry.
SVCALL(SD_BLE_GAP_TX_POWER_SET, uint32_t, sd_ble_gap_tx_power_set(int8_t tx_power));
Thank you so much for your detail answer.