Recently i have purchased nrF51 Dongle.
Am using Windows 10 (64Bit OS) on my PC.
1. installed nrfgostudio_win-64_1.21.2_installer.msi setup for flashing
2. installed "JLink_Windows_V616c.exe " as well.
3. But used nrFGOStudio and flashed the Dongle with nrf_sniffer_2.0.0-beta-1_51296aa\hex\sniffer_pca10031_51296aa.hex
4. Installed Wireshark version Wireshark v2.4.2
5. Referred the "nRF_Sniffer_UG_v2.1.pdf"
Section 2.0 Setting up the nRF Sniffer
Followed all the steps 1 to 8 mentioned under the Install nRF Sniffer heading
Question 1 :Still nRF sniffer is not listed in the Wireshark interface.Please help me.
Question 2: There is no clear steps how to run the sniffer using the beta version of the Python. if i try to run the "nrf_sniffer.py"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\20036863\nrf_sniffer.py", line 62, in <module>
from SnifferAPI import Sniffer, myVersion, Logger, UART
ImportError: No module named SnifferAPI
if i try to install the package "SnifferAPI"
C:\Python27\Scripts>pip install SnifferAPI
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement SnifferAPI (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for SnifferAPI
These are the observatrions. Can any one please help me to fix this issue.