I have 3 of nRF52840 boards, SDK V2.2.0 and nRF SDK V15.0.0.
I already tested the light switch control example, and saw it working with one client and 2 servers and all the 2 servers within the client's range.
Now my question is,
1) How can i relay the message to node not in range?
2) For relay what changes are needed in code?
3) Can i use nRF mesh app to control set/reset?
1) This should be done automatically if relaying is enabled on the node you want to relay from.
2) Take a look at this code here, which shows the different code for setting the relay state:
/** Values for the relay state. */
CONFIG_RELAY_STATE_SUPPORTED_DISABLED = 0x00, /**< Relaying is supported, but disabled. */
CONFIG_RELAY_STATE_SUPPORTED_ENABLED = 0x01, /**< Relaying is supported and enabled. */
CONFIG_RELAY_STATE_UNSUPPORTED = 0x02 /**< Relaying is not supported. */
Also take a look at send_relay_status() & handle_config_relay_set(). I believe the FW automatically sets the relay status to enabled.
3) No, you cannot set/reset the relay status via the nRF Mesh app at the moment.
Bjørn Kvaale said: Take a look at this code here, which shows the different code for setting the relay state:
i did not find the definition/declaration of relay status in code to make changes can you please guide me.