hello , friends
i am using nrf52832 ,debugged the ble uart program ,and then i tried to connect my device over ble uart app,i couldn't found my device ,then i tried to connect my ble device in four different phone at different time ,finally i connect my ble device. out of four phones , in one only i can able to connect .why ?
i am crossing this issue at several times .i dono why it happen?
Could you try to run a test: Turn on the chip running the ble_app_uart peripheral project, and then check all the four different phones at the same time. Then you will narrow down the problem, if the device only appears on one phone, then the source of the problem is at the phones. Since you tested this at different times, then the chip running the ble_app_uart might be behaving different from time to time, and the source of the problem is on the chip side.
Give me an update after doing this, and I'll try to help you further.
yes i have checked , i have checked with five phones out of five three phones have worked , but remaining two phones i couldn't able to connect , appears no device found . look at this pic you will get