We are looking to do a POC on LE audio feature. Could you please clarify below query on the product nRF5340 DK which supports LE audio? We are planning to buy it.
1) To evaluate LE audio broadcast feature (Streaming audio to 2 or more devices), do we need to purchase 3 or more nRF5340 DK to evaluate it (1 acting as source and other 2 as sink?)
2) Do we have any other alternative to do POC on LE audio broadcast feature with single nRF5340 DK? (Any bluetooth headsets supporting LE audio available?)
3) Does SDK for nRF5340-DK comes with readily available stack & drivers? As a user I hope, only I need to write code in application layer with documented API calls.
4) Is it possible to execute LE audio broadcase feature with SB3 codec? or do we need LC3 codec mandatorilty to execute the use case
5) What are the process & how to acquire LC3 codec license? Does it cost additional to development kit?
6) Does SDK avialble in Nordic website is enough to do POC on LE audio broadcast feature? or do we need to get any other additional SDK for it?
I hope I just need to purchase nRF5340-DK from any distributors and can download SDK from Nordic website for free to start working on LE audio to do a POC on LE audio broadcasting feature.
Thanks & regards,