I'm testing the matter commissioning from your sample "light_bulb" on the nRF Connect SDK v2.1.0
I have this setup:
- One nrf52840dk flashed with the light_bulb using the configuration file prj.conf, whith "CONFIG_CHIP_LIB_SHELL=y" added;
- One Raspberry Pi 4 as Openthread Border Router built from openthread/ot-br-posix github project;
- One nrf52840dk flashed with the openthread/rcp sample, connected to the Border Router;
- Android smartphone with last released Android CHIPTool apk version, downloaded from https://github.com/nrfconnect/sdk-connectedhomeip/releases .
I started configuring the Thread network from the Border Router with these commmands:
- sudo service otbr-agent restart
- sudo ot-ctl dataset init new
- sudo ot-ctl dataset commit active
- sudo ot-ctl ifconfig up
- sudo thread start
And verified with sudo ot-ctl state that border router were the leader of that network.
Subsequently i've opened a linux terminal to comunicate via uart with the matter sample, pushed the boot/reset button on the development kit and verified the bluetooth advertising pushing button 4.
Finally i've opened Android CHIP Tool from the smartphone and clicked on the "PROVISION CHIP DEVICE WITH THREAD" tab, inserted the QR Code obtained from the light_bulb sample.
The app asked me to insert the thread network (channel, panid, extended panid and masterkey), should i do it manually? We expected this to be done automatically.