The production firmware version v1.0.0 is released for the nRF9160.
- Release notes for the nRF Connect SDK v1.0.0 (NCS)
- Release notes for the Modem Firmware v1.0.0 (MFW)
git checkout master
git checkout v1.0.0
Note: 'nrf9160_mdm_dfu' tool is deprecated.
- Update to the latest 'nRF Command Line Tools'.
- Download MFW v1.0.0
- Update to nRF Connect for Desktop to v3.0.0
- Make sure you have the latest version of the "Programmer" app:
- Open the "Programmer" app
- Select device
- Select "Update Modem"
- Find the .zip folder 'mfw_nrf9160_1.0.0.zip' and select it:
- Hit the "Write" button.
- Then you should get this message "Completed successfully in <xx> seconds"
You have now updated your modem to v1.0.0.
You can confirm that your modem version is updated by running the at_client sample in combination with "LTE Link Monitor" and sending the AT command:
Note that there is also released a new SES IDE version (v4.18) with several updates.
Please find the newest version from the download link in the "Getting Started Assistant" app:
Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.