The production firmware version v1.0.0 is released for the nRF9160.
- Release notes for the nRF Connect SDK v1.0.0 (NCS)
- Release notes for the Modem Firmware v1.0.0 (MFW)
git checkout master
git checkout v1.0.0
Note: 'nrf9160_mdm_dfu' tool is deprecated.
- Update to the latest 'nRF Command Line Tools'.
- Download MFW v1.0.0
- Update to the latest nRF Connect for Desktop
- Make sure you have the latest version of the "Programmer" app:
- Open the "Programmer" app
- Select device
- Select "Update Modem"
- Find the .zip folder 'mfw_nrf9160_1.0.0.zip' and select it:
- Hit the "Write" button.
- Then you should get this message "Completed successfully in <xx> seconds"
You have now updated your modem to v1.0.0.
You can confirm that your modem version is updated by running the at_client sample in combination with "LTE Link Monitor" and sending the AT command:
Note that there is also released a new SES IDE version (v4.18) with several updates.
Please find the newest version from the download link in the "Getting Started Assistant" app:
Good going keep your work in same manner. Movie Jacket
This article has given me many new ideas. Hope you can continue to contribute your talent in this field. Thank you for sharing this great post. This article has given me many new ideas. Hope you can continue to contribute your talent in this field. Thank you for sharing this great post.