I want to know Tx power and duty cycle information of Beacon and NRF52 for the following cases:
In our case NRF52 will be our receiver and Beacon will be transmitter.
Consider NRF52 as an master and beacon as an slave.
- When beacon is advertising and NRF52 is also doing searching for the slave.
- When beacon is connected to NRF52.
- When NRF52 gets disconnected from the beacon.
- To how many beacons maximum the NRF52 can be connected at a time?
- What happens if there are many NRF52 in the scenario.