I'm doing some tests with TX power on my development kit and I would like to increase my transmission power in openthread FTD to +8 dbm.
I had read this thread and tried to look for the otLinkSetMaxTransmitPower api in the Link.h files but I'm not finding it there anymore.
Has this been moved?
Have you had a look at the file openthread\include\openthread\platform\radio.h
You can use otPlatRadioSetTransmitPower():
* Set the radio's transmit power in dBm.
* @param[in] aInstance The OpenThread instance structure.
* @param[in] aPower The transmit power in dBm.
* @retval OT_ERROR_NONE Successfully set the transmit power.
* @retval OT_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED Transmit power configuration via dBm is not implemented.
otError otPlatRadioSetTransmitPower(otInstance *aInstance, int8_t aPower);