Hello Nordic Taam:
I follow the WEB steps below
Software Development Kit > nRF5 SDK for Thread and Zigbee v4.1.0 > Thread > Thread tools > Thread Border Router
nRF52840 DK Version：nRF5_SDK_for_Thread_and_Zigbee_v4.1.0_32ce5f8\examples\thread\ncp\ftd\uart\hex
Raspberry Pi 3 Version：RaspPi_OT_Border_Router_Demo_v4.1.0-1.alpha
Use nRF52840 DK UART connect Raspberry Pi 3 to get the following information
wpan0 => [ "NCP:State" => "associating" "Daemon:Enabled" => true "NCP:Version" => "OPENTHREAD/20191113-00534-gc6a258e3; NRF52840; Apr 5 2020 21:51:18" "Daemon:Version" => "0.08.00d (; Apr 21 2020 19:11:43)" "Config:NCP:DriverName" => "spinel" "NCP:HardwareAddress" => [F4CE363EC3C45B0E]]
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo wpanctl statuswpan0 => [ "NCP:State" => "uninitialized" "Daemon:Enabled" => true "NCP:Version" => "" "Daemon:Version" => "0.08.00d (; Apr 21 2020 19:11:43)" "Config:NCP:DriverName" => "spinel" "NCP:HardwareAddress" => [F4CE363EC3C45B0E]]
If I have the wrong steps or have not completed, please give me some pointers, thank you.
Also, can you teach me how to set up the Thread Border Router successfully on Raspberry Pi 3?
Can you please post your question in English?
I modify my question in English.Please help answer, thank you.
The instructions on Thread Border Router is the latest and should be correct. It also looks like you are using the correct versions of the firmware and border router image.
I have tested this multiple times before, and have not had any issues with getting the network up and running.
Are you using a revision 1 DK or later? Did you have the DK connected to the RPi before you booted it? Did you run 'erase all' command on the DK before flashing the NCP FW? You did not run any other commands on the border router prior to the "sudo wpanctl status" command?
If nothing works, I would suggest that you start over and flash the DK and border router image again to the devices to see if that solves any issues.
1. I use revision 0.9.0 and 0.9.2 DK, nRD52840 SoC revision is QIAAAA, not 1 or later. it can work?
2. how can set 'erase all' command, I use win 10.
3. RPi border router, I only input the access id and password. Does any other command need input?
4. I use 'nrfjprog --chiperase --family NRF52 --program <InstallFolder>/examples/thread/ncp/ftd/uart/hex/nrf52840_xxaa_pca10056.hex' flash the DK. it include 'erase all' command?
5. wpantund.conf the NCP configuration and the RCP configuration both need all open? or only one open?
How are you today!
Is there any update?
Pls kindly help advise how to solve it?